The Excavation Grademan is responsible for all grades, levels, layouts and minor survey at the job site. Must be in good physical health and have the ability to hand expose when required. Will need to operate hand, power tools and a variety of other equipment, plus, participate in housekeeping duties to prepare, and maintain, a clean site.
- One to two years experience working in Excavation in the Road Construction Industry
- Ability to read blueprints and grades
- Strong mathematical skills, comfortable with numbers
- Working knowledge of Excavation, grades and granular related materials
- Working knowledge of methods, techniques and equipment required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (less than three convictions & less than 7 demerits)
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and coordination to complete the assigned duties