Form setters are responsible for placing / installing / dismantling forms on jobsites, while meeting deadlines and specified requirements of the project.
- Two to three years of training on how to build forms in the Road Construction Industry
- Working knowledge of Forms, Concrete and granular related materials
- Working knowledge of methods, techniques and equipment required.
- Carpentry Skills, Knowledge of Grades and Off Sets
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (less than three convictions & less than 7 demerits)
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and coordination to complete the assigned duties
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs. independently; more than 50lbs. with assistance
- Withstand working outside, on uneven ground, for long periods of time in different weather conditions
- Be able to stand, bend, crouch for long periods of time
- Complete repetitive tasks for the duration of each shift
- Swing heavy sledge hammer safely and with great accuracy.