Form setters are responsible for placing / installing / dismantling forms on jobsites, while meeting deadlines and specified requirements of the project.
- Two to three years of training on how to build forms in the Road Construction Industry
- Working knowledge of Forms, Concrete and granular related materials
- Working knowledge of methods, techniques and equipment required
- Carpentry Skills, Knowledge of Grades and Off Sets
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (less than three convictions & less than 7 demerits)
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and coordination to complete the assigned duties