A concrete finisher will perform recurring assignments and refer deviations to the concrete foreman. They are required to carry out a variety of tasks including placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete.
- Two to three years of experience working with Concrete in the Road Construction Industry
- Working knowledge of Concrete and related materials
- Working knowledge of methods, techniques and equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (less than three convictions & less than 7 demerits)
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and coordination to complete the assigned duties
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs. independently; more than 50lbs. with assistance
- Withstand working outside, on uneven ground, for long periods of time in different weather conditions
- Be able to stand, walk, bend, crouch, for long periods of time
- Complete repetitive tasks for the duration of each shift
- Constant pushing and pulling motion